NUTRITION FOOD FOR THE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT OF BABY
For small angels to stay healthy, grow taller, higher intelligence every day requires you to have a careful process of nursing care and science. The nutritional regime plays a very important role. NTR Holding will advise mothers of seven foods to help your baby smarter.
1. Drinking milk every day makes your baby smarter
– The concept of “milk” includes breastmilk and formula milk. This is the first and most important source of nutrition for the full development of baby
– Having rich in DHA and ARA in breast milk, the foundation of brain tissue, the major component of brain gray matter and brain retina. However, in order for the child to be able to absorb the necessary DHA, and adequate, the mother’s diet during pregnancy and lactation is important to ensure adequate and balanced nutrition that ensure the best milk supply for your baby.
– In the first 6 months, you should breastfeed completely breastmilk and then practice bottle feeding with formula milk, is also a rich source of DHA for baby. Due to the nutritional content of breast milk, the producers of infant formula and baby food added DHA to their products, along with another fatty acid, ARA, which is essential for the development of intelligence while breast milk is no longer providing adequate nutrients after 6 months.
2. Eggs are the food that makes your baby smarter
– Eggs are very rich foods protein, vitamins and minerals are essential for the development of baby. Eggs are also rich in DHA and lecithin, which not only promotes the development of the nervous system and the body but also invigorate the brain to grow healthier. In addition, the egg yolk contains choline, which is beneficial for the memory of the baby.
– Therefore, parents need to add chicken eggs to the diet of the baby, preferably to eat in the morning, ensure proper preparation and weekly feeding only 2-3.
– In particular, to ensure safety, just only eat eggs after 9 months and should eat chicken eggs or chicken tamarin not eggs industry.
– Cereals contain large amounts of vitamins A, B and C that help nourish cells and nervous system. In addition, cereals, iron and zinc, not only reduce the risk of obesity but also supplement and enhance the physical development of baby.
– In particular, this is also the source of energy (glucose) needed for brain activity, the fiber in cereals will help to harmonize the amount of glucose in development balanced, comprehensive. So do not forget to add cereals to your child’s daily ration, it’s best to feed your baby in the morning so that he or she can provide energy for your baby’s daytime activity.
4. Beans, vegetables
– Beans (peas) contain a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals, starches and fiber, making your baby healthier and smarter each day.
– Vegetables are a great source of natural vitamins, fiber and very useful for the baby’s brains development. However, mothers should not just give them a fixed serving of vegetables and fruits, but instead choose from a variety of vegetables to stimulate the baby’s taste and provide a rich source of vitamins, to support the development of physical and mental. And mothers should add vegetables in the first meal to get them familiar with the taste of vegetables and not “afraid” to eat vegetables later.
– The vegetables can feed regularly, alternately include tomatoes, eggplant, pumpkin, carrots, sweet peppers, corn … not only a good source of vitamins and fiber but also contain large amounts of antioxidants, effectively restoring damaged cells in the baby’s brain.
5. Beef is a good food for brain development
– Which is mainly lean beef. This food contains a great amount of iron and zinc, making it easier for the baby to concentrate and promote effective memory. Therefore, beef is more necessary for children in school age.
– With beef, you can prepare a variety of foods to stimulate your baby’s appetite, helping them eat better such as: soup, beefsteak, beef stir-fried,…
6. Omega foods
– Omega-3 are unsaturated fatty acids are important for the development of the intelligence. Foods rich in omega-3 lighten the process of transmitting nerve signals between brain neurons, and essential for the formation of neurons.
– The omega-3 foods you need to supplement are: salmon, nuts, walnuts, cabbage, tofu, …
7. Iodine helps your baby get smarter
– Salt, or sodium chloride, is essential for life. In fact, no mineral is more essential to human survival than sodium because it allows nerves to send and receive electrical impulses, helps your muscles stay strong, and keeps your cells and brain functioning. However, you need to feed your child with iodine in a sufficient amount, cause ì much salt, it will lead to stasis, edema, heart disorders and other serious illnesses.
– Age 1-3: 1,5g/day;
– Age 4-8 : 1,9g/day;
– Age 9-13: 2,2g/day;
– Age 14-18: 2,3g/day
This information will help you make useful changes for healthy eating.
– Khi bé bắt đầu bước vào độ tuổi ăn dặm, mẹ cần chế biến và tập cho bé ăn đa dạng các loại thực phẩm khác nhau.
– Bé từ 1 tuổi trở lên, mẹ hãy cho bé ngồi ăn chung cùng với gia đình.
– Tập cho bé thói quen ăn uống lành mạnh (Ăn rau, không mở TV hay làm việc khác trong bữa ăn,…).
– Hãy trò chuyện và giải thích cho bé về giá trị dinh dưỡng của từng loại thực phẩm theo hướng đơn giản nhất để bé hiểu được giá trị bữa ăn hằng ngày.
– Hãy kiên nhẫn và đồng hành cùng trẻ để xây dựng thói quen dinh dưỡng tốt nhất cho bé.